Monday, October 30, 2006

The Journey Begins Here

American Indians describe life as a path we walk from the time we take our first breath to the time we take our last.

My grandfather, who was half Cherokee, told me that we all have to walk this path alone.

That's a scary thought, isn't it?

Most of us don't like to be alone.

It doesn't sound fair but in truth we all arrive here alone and when we leave...we leave alone, and since when has life been fair?

We don't need to be afraid, because what's important is what we do with the time between our arrival and departure.

Along the way we meet many people who join us on our path. Family, friends, teachers, and mentors cross paths with us everyday. They join us for awhile and give us advise, discuss issues, and even share their experiences. We can learn much and we can teach much.

Many of us lead and follow at different times on our paths.

We learn about choices. We can choose the path we follow.

We can choose to learn or not... to love or hate. We can choose peace or war... happiness or sadness.

After much frustration in trying to develop an Internet business and failing many times, I decide to purchase my third SBI site in October of 2006 and learn to do it the right way. I make a choice.

I choose to listen, watch, learn from others, and then act. Just do it!

I can not promise you that I will succeed. I can promise you this. I will not hide the truth. I will not hide from success or failure. I will not exaggerate or make false claims.

If you decide to join me on this path you will get to see a building process; a step by step process with lots of growth spurts and plenty of mistakes. In the end, if you learn from me than it will be my great honor to have you share the experience and pass it on to the next one you meet on your path.

Come...

Walk with me for awhile.

No comments: